Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dark Angels - 40k 6th edition ready

There's a certain complexity of painting tactical marines which I dread. Not that its hard but just very very repetitive and all of them need the same treatment to look uniformed. I finally finished basing the models and painting the gold emblems on the bolters. The larger stones on the base are actually foam board bits. I ran out of stones and realized foam boards broken down make pretty believable concrete bits... Below are a few of my favorite ones. I've tried to make them life-like by tilting the head angles to create a stronger dynamic sense in their poses. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment