Friday, September 16, 2011
Contemptor Dreadnought WIP 2
For my contemptor dreadnought, I’ve managed to articulate the entire upper + the head. Sadly the thigh and the knee joints were too small for me to effective bevel out a rectangular niche for to install a joint housing. I tried to pin/glue the legs in a dynamic pose. As for the dreadnought close combat weapon, since a flamer is housed inside the middle of the fist/palm I plan on drilling more holes around the circular forearm bit so that the fist can rotate by plugging into different holes. Still left to do is adding some dark angels bling. I’ve been having a difficult time finding suitable bits as dark angels only have 1 upgrade sprue to choose from. I think I’ll need to use plenty of blood angel bits to chop/convert.