Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chaos Warhound Titan - WIP

Worked a lot more on the titan over the last couple of days. Painted the titan crewman and techpriest so was able to glue the pieces together at last! Also finished most of the brass trimming and black washing the armour plating. Best of all I finished the plasma cannon - which looks super badass even if I do say so myself.

So here's more pics! :D



The month of April was a little slow for news on the blog-o-matic it seems, hopefully May will see lots of cool stuff. So to kick us off I'll start with my Titan WIP.

Not much done yet though unfortunately. Jason kindly helped me pin and then airbrush the necessary pieces but before it can be put together and glued I need to paint the interior.

Since the photos were taken all of the pieces have been black washed to give a much more ancient, oily and dirty feel to them.

My apologies for the poor photos of the interior - taken on my phone and didn't realize how close in they would look on the pc (looked fine on the phone screen!)







8 comments:

  1. awesome! you're inspiring me to do my own now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! :) I just figured I'd better kick on so that we can do our Titan battle sometime soon-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess i had better paint flames on my Stompa then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks utterly awesome. May it crush many a chimera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D and Blood Angels, Grey Knights and Eldar heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're not safe either but the Thousand Sons don't need a titan to kick their ass! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoever did the build is a genius lol

    ReplyDelete